wad she said:
i wan ur mummy....(so childish la her...)
u gt a 'econs' face....(hahaha...weird weird..)
measuring tape...
special characteristics...
lik 2...erm...spread d 'shaky' virus...
oways imitate ppl(speech n action)..hey..wan charge u...curi our words..
use balley style 2 play basketball...
perhaps..L?..haha..no la..bt very geli leh..hehe..>.<
big piggy..gt little tail(haha...ur hair)
hair dresser...(help 2 dye xabri's hair)
semakin 38 ady...uncontrollable..
determined?...hoho...little bit lo...say wan 2 b lawyer...
very ez 2 feel touched...haha...(las time ur birthday)
lik purple colour...wad thg oso in purple...
a bit sapo oso...
in conclusion...
zzz...speechless...childish...(whr gt ppl exceeds 18 yrs old ady stil say 'i wan ur mummy de'...zzz)
sapo...jia you la...long time din write bout u ady though...hehe...zhen rui..lin!!
or..lin zai?..haha...u lik la...
6 comments:
lol.. stupid sa po.. u really write o.. yer.. hahaha, everyone who read this post, let me clarify a bit.. hehe, according to the main point of this post, I wanted her mumi becoz her mumi brought her soup and fried bihun all the way from Cheras, 1 1/2 drive just to deliver some home-made food to her darling daughter.. I felt so touched and envy la.. that is why, that is why!!! I wish my mumi is like her mumi.. hehe, but my mumi oso treat me very good la, just that, not as pampered as hers lo. hehe. sa po ping... u wrote too much nonsense d la, time to do some privacy check on ur blog! my "personality" should be correctly written or else I will sue u in future..wuahahaha...~ muack~ no matter what still love u la.. lol.. L-ing u! hahahaha
....haha...walau...explain dao so long...zzz lo...hahahaha..arhh..dunwan L me la...can thk of L xh de..~hehe..wad sa po o...ei...u ar...sa sa de..haha..2ml psycho jia you la..dunwan sue me la..great great lawyer..hehe..
lawyer..go sue her..she say u L!!!
wakaka~~ huan.. what if I'm really L? hor?~~~~~ hahahaha
pigging piggie pig..then go find mel..wakaka
hehehe, hope Mel sees this! Mel, I love you so so so much! hahahaha XD
Post a Comment