Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

friday ~

Friday :)

now should zap thing or do other things leh?

haha..

i feel to go home on saturday at first, but...

nvm la..

go home and take an enjoyable break ba^^

haha..

this week feel like passing faster than usual..duno why..

yesterday night, after studying and cramping chem into my brain..

i decided to walk around in my block and distribute some snacks to my frens who stay in the same block with me..

the first room, bak leo tai's one...mission failed..she did not feel to eat snack in this late night..
2nd room, zhuan er's room..knock knock..waited a while, her roommate opened the door and told me she wasnt in..:p..asked her rm whether want some snacks, she did not want too..
Went to first floor, rui jin and xiaoling also not in, i guess they all went to sing k dy..

So, my mission failed..:P..and on the way i took the snacks, i actually sambil eating sambil walking...erm..haha..zz...want to give people snacks, but at the end, i was the one who ate the most part..fattening :p

Anyway, I still feel happy..haha..duno y...jz simply feel happy during the process of walking here and there to distribute the food..i wish to see the joy on people's face when i take food to them..haha..especially in this moment when exam is around the corner..haha..so i jz hope to help them distress, and somehow it's an excuse for me to slack for a while..:p

I had my business communication this week..haha..it's jz too long ago since i presented..erm..still the same, I will burst into laughter in the midst of presentation..but luckily the mark is not too low, I'm quite satisfied with it..

Had a long time did not blog in English..just because I started this post with ' Friday'..and I was a bit lazy to change the language mode :P..Just woke up only..

Plan at home:
watch shinchan!!!
haha...i miss the funny shinchan..:p..childish
do my lab report(the last one)
and ++..

yeah~
today is friday..
tomorrow will be saturday ><" haha..no matter what day is today, just carry urself in a relaxing mode..CHILL!! (BUT with some restrictions :p)..we should also know what we should do and finish all the tasks given Appreciate everyday and enjoy everyday ^^ AJA AJA!!

No comments: