If I can change something in this world, I would really wish this world to become a world of love because the power of love is amazing!
As people care and love each other, there will be less dispute and war. As people do not put their interest at the first place and be less selfish, they will try as much as they could to help those who are in need.
Imagine when you are doing something because of love, you are willing to sacrifice time and energy to conquer any obstacle or hardship. When the task is accomplished, you have a sense of satisfaction and pleasure.
I would like to share my personal experience that is related to the topic today.
One day during my last semester break, I woke up early in the morning to have breakfast with my family. Sadly, my daddy did not come along with us because he had to work on that day. I was the driver, and my mum was sitting right beside me. All the way to the coffee shop, I heard my mum talking to my brother on the same matter for couples of minutes continuously.
At that moment, something flashed in my mind. I was thinking that, why mum keep repeating the same thing again and again? It's not because she is talkative or long-winded, it's just because she loves him. Why does daddy wake up early in the morning everyday to work? It's not for any reason but he hopes to work harder to earn us a better living. Why was I willing to wake up early in the morning to have morning tea with my family? It's simply because I love my family and I like to spend my time with them. That day was well started off by a happy morning breakfast~
Come back from my story, what I'm trying to say is that power of love is great and it often creates a feeling of pleasure and positve. According to law of attraction, like attracts like, when you feel positive, you will then attract people and events that are positive too. So, if everyone in this world is loving, the whole world will eventually becomes loving, peaceful and harmonious too.
How to change the world into the world of love?
Changing a world is a rather impossible task because it's such a complex and big issue. How about changing a country? It would be pretty difficult too. Then, how about changing people around you, your family and friends? It would not be too easy. How about changing yourself? As quoted by Mahatma Ghandi, be the change that you want the world to be. So, you must first love yourself and people around. By example, you could influence people around you. And, that influence might spread slowly from this small part of community, to a bigger portion of country, it might possibly, spread to whole world eventually.
Therefore, I urge all my friends to love yourself and the people around you so that we can built up the loving world together.
The world is so beautiful because there is love :)
Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha..today i just presented the topic..
zhangliping jiayou ya!!do better for next time^^
huhu
4 comments:
zhangliping..i give you 7 like for your essay..the world will be nicer and easier with love ^^
hahaha..thx thx thx..yeah yeah~~
great pingjie, gv u 5 stars(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
haha..kei kei~~~~
u gt give me idea leh..
so amat terima kasih ar~~~haha
Post a Comment