Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

自言自语

It's now 4.02am and I had not gone to bed yet.

haha, this has been happening continuously 2 weeks in a row.

which is an unhealthy habit..

Also, I have been skipping yoga practice for quite some time..

Feel bad about it..

What I should do?

Stick to my own plan
-dont always plan for the sake of planning, then dont follow the plan..
-make a goal and try 100% to achieve it..forget the 100% sign that you put in front of your table already?

Clean house
-Seriously, I need to clean my house..A clean house gives good mood, fresh air and health..see, so many advantages..so please please just move your body to clean house when you feel stressed and sitting down 'ngam ngam ngam'..haha, better do some useful stuffs right?

Give some time to myself
-Really, I need to give some time to myself especially when I am stressed..I need to restate my goals and my plans to reassure that I am on the right track of doing things.

After all, I am grateful~ grateful for having great friends..nice host family..haha。。Also, wanna thank god for everything!!! (including make acts 150 test 2 a take-home test, fin 193 test to quiz, stat homework postponed to the coming monday) haha, unbelievable..if this does not happen, I think I will be even more stressful. It is a crazy week ahead, but I know I should trust guan yin niang niang more!! haha, do with my best and give the rest to them..no point worrying so much right?

自恋篇

很久都没有自恋了lu...

真是要自恋一下。。。哈哈

我觉得我还满言出必行的。。。至少对于别人。。哈哈,对自己,整天plan了的东西都没有做,真是要改一下。。

所以我要把我全部答应了别人的东西都做到。。

至少,我是有完成到东西嘛。。=P

还有什么好自恋的咧?目前想不到。。

p/s: 我只是在自言自语吧了。。不用去明白。。大家看过就好!! 哈哈,加油!!!

珍惜眼前人~~~

哈哈。。我还满喜欢做东西给身边的人的。。因为付出很爽。。哈哈哈。。不懂在爽什么。。还想说我家的angie 和 chloe真可爱。。哈哈。。


lalalalallala...不用理我~~ =P

老天爷。。继续保佑我^^ 我知道你会!

2 comments:

Jaen said...

i love to read ur blog! always feel positive energy after reading it~!
All de best nei zheng mama =D

恐龙仔...bread...萍姐....138...indian cow.. said...

hahahaha, thank you, zhi fang =)

you oso jiayou ya!!!!